2 months ago
Workshop Technician, Bicester
- Workshop Technician jobs, Mechanical Technician jobs, Mechanic jobs.
- Global product engineering business serving the marine, vehicle and industrial sectors.
- Excellent opportunity for a Technician or Mechanic that would enjoys building and testing engines in a professional engineering environment.
- Friendly, supportive company culture, there is good length of tenure across the organisation.
- £25K salary + 25 days holiday & all bank holidays + company pension + life assurance + lunch time finish of a Friday!
This Workshop Technician job will suit:
- A Workshop Technician, Mechanic, Mechanical Technician or similar looking to work in a professional manufacturing / engineering based environment.
- Previous experience of working within a workshop environment where you have developed skills in being able to build and repair mechanical products.
- Any personal interest in all forms of engines, vehicles or boats would
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds or similar) in an engineering, vehicle mechanics or similar engineering-based discipline.
This Workshop Technician job will involve:
- This Workshop Technician role is focussed on the build of engines and similar products according to customer specifications and build standards.
- Repair and overhaul of customer products.
- Carry out the test of engines in specialist test environments including the use of dynamometers.
- You will get the opportunity to support the business at industry events to help set up products to be exhibited.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.