£25,000 to £25,000
over 2 years ago
Workshop Team Leader, NG15, Annesley, Nottinghamshire
Workshop Team Leader. Automated equipment/digital systems engineering business within the packaging industry. Team Leader position responsible for assembling, integrating, testing and ensuring the successful delivery of Mechanical and Electrical systems to high quality standards.
Salary Guideline: £25,000 to £35,000 commensurate with experience. 26 days holiday plus bank holidays. Private healthcare. Weekend Overtime paid at double.
This job will suit:
- A Workshop Technician, Electrical Technician or Panel Wirer with electrical and mechanical assembly/fitting experience. As well as some machining skills including milling and turning.
- Possess the ability to work from and understand 2D and 3D engineering drawings.
- Ability to lead a team and plan work schedules.
- A self-motivated individual with good technical and problem solving skills, able to meet deadlines and work effectively with team members, suppliers and customers.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern, open plan workshop.
- Friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic team.
- On-going support and product training.
- £25-30,000 basic salary plus double time at weekends!
- Private healthcare.
- Active social side, with monthly events!
The job will involve:
- Assembling, integrating and testing mechanical and electrical systems.
- Working to achieve customers’ timescales and specifications.
- Milling and turning of parts, working to 2D and 3D CAD drawings.
- Leading a team and planning work schedules.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.