Flexible Salary DOE
4 months ago
- Varied position within a growing engineering business. Company works with electromechanical products.
- Would suit an experienced leader who has good man management skills and is happy being hands on occasionally.
We are seeking an experienced Workshop Manager with strong man management skills to join a growing engineering business. You will be comfortable leading a small team of Engineers / Technicians to ensure day to day production is going to plan – from both a deadline and quality perspective. There is a real chance to make your own mark as the business continues their growth. Could suit an experienced Workshop Supervisor who wants to step up into a Workshop Manager position.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary bracket for the right person.
This Workshop Manager job will suit:
- Come from a hands on engineering background and have developed strong man management skills.
- Comfortable managing the day to day operations within the workshop e.g. ensuring production is to schedule, updating systems, ensuring quality standards are achieved etc.
- Electromechanical product experience will be required given the nature of this company.
The Workshop Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Chance to make your own mark on a business during a highly successful period for the company.
- Flexible salary guide – we can be open for the right person (whether this be a ready proven manager or a Supervisor looking to develop).
- Small workshop team which is very personable. Retain some of the hands on elements of engineering.
The Workshop Manager job will involve:
- Allocating production based tasks within the workshop team.
- Updating systems to ensure customer orders are going to be delivered to schedule.
- Ensuring H&S policies are adhered to within the team.
- Man management of staff – ensuring targets are achieved, recognize areas for improvement and development.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.