£10.00 to £14.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
- Days based position for an experienced Wood Machinist.
- Varied position with plans to develop further.
- Located around the Kegworth area.
We are currently seeking an experienced Wood Machinist to operate a range of wood working machines and wood moulders. Some of the machines are high speed so we ideally need someone with prior experience on similar machines. Opportunity to develop further into a Site Trainer.
Salary & Package: £10.00 to £14.00 per hour DOE. Day shift position – no shift work. Wider bens include discounts, further qualifications, Overtime etc.
This Wood Machinist job will suit:
- Some proven experience operating machinery within the Timber / Woodwork sector.
- The drive to develop. There are plans for this role to progress over time.
- Flexible in nature to support the business during busy periods.
The Wood Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established manufacturer, part of a larger group and market leader.
- Opportunity to progress into a more senior position.
- Open hourly rate to match you level of experience.
The Wood Machinist job will involve:
- Setting and operating traditional wood working machines to produce batches of components required (from solid wood and from panel products).
- Setting up and operating high speed wood moulder, (Weinig, Leadermac, wadkin etc.). Training on specific machines can be developed for the right person.
- Ability to use various machinery such as, Morticer, Cross Cut Saw, Spindle Moulder, six headed moulders, Planer, Thicknesser and Table Saw.
This job is commutable from Kegworth
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.