almost 2 years ago
Wiring Technician job role. Hands on technician role in a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions.
Are you a Wiring Technician / Panel Wirer with electromechanical fitting skills seeking an innovating and skilled role in Northampton?
This Wiring Technician job will suit:
- A Wiring Technician / Panel Wirer with some experience in the fitting and assembly of wiring looms, harnesses, sensors and / or actuators.
- An individual with an engineering or automotive background
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship or HNC or HND) in an electrical / electronic / electromechanical discipline
The Wiring Technician job working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company designs, develops and manufactures a range of engineered innovative product solutions for a wide range of applications including motorsport, automotive, marine and aerospace.
- Broad and interesting role taking new projects through the manufacture, test, inspection and repair processes. You will be working closely with prototype machining, development, and production engineers.
- Salary commensurate with experience, early finish on a Friday. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The Wiring Technician job will involve:
- Manufacture, test, inspection and servicing of production and prototype wiring looms, sensors and actuators cross all projects and test installations
- Fault finding and repair of wiring looms, sensors and sensor harnesses
- Testing and servicing of electrical / electronic & electromechanical engine components during engine rebuilds
- Liaison with relevant Project Engineers to ensure project success
To apply, please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.