over 2 years ago
Wiring Technician job role. Hands on technician role in a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions.
Are you a Wiring Technician / Panel Wirer with electromechanical fitting skills seeking an innovating and skilled role in Northampton?
This Wiring Technician job will suit:
- A Wiring Technician / Panel Wirer with some experience in the fitting and assembly of wiring looms, harnesses, sensors and / or actuators.
- An individual with an engineering or automotive background
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship or HNC or HND) in an electrical / electronic / electromechanical discipline
The Wiring Technician job working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company designs, develops and manufactures a range of engineered innovative product solutions for a wide range of applications including motorsport, automotive, marine and aerospace.
- Broad and interesting role taking new projects through the manufacture, test, inspection and repair processes. You will be working closely with prototype machining, development, and production engineers.
- Salary commensurate with experience, early finish on a Friday. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The Wiring Technician job will involve:
- Manufacture, test, inspection and servicing of production and prototype wiring looms, sensors and actuators cross all projects and test installations
- Fault finding and repair of wiring looms, sensors and sensor harnesses
- Testing and servicing of electrical / electronic & electromechanical engine components during engine rebuilds
- Liaison with relevant Project Engineers to ensure project success
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd