c£21,000 to £23,500
9 months ago
- Excellent opportunity for an individual who has worked within an engineering environment and looking to further their skills.
- Work within a fantastic, modern facility for an employer who is undergoing growth and have a plan to develop further.
Varied machine setting job opportunity for an experienced Wickman Machinist who wants to broaden their skills. The machines used are Wickman so prior experience is required. Any previous experience of milling, turning, working with pneumatics etc. would be ideal. Flexibility to work across different shifts would be required.
Salary & Package: c£21,000 to £23,500 as a base salary. Wider benefits package available.
This Wickman Machinist job will suit:
- An experienced Production Operative or Machinist that is looking to develop further skills within a forward thinking business.
- Someone who has worked within engineering and understands the requirements to meet targets.
- Flexibility for working hour pattern changes.
The Wickman Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic employer that are growing and continually investing in new machines and processes.
- Opportunities internally and across the group to develop further overtime.
- Competitive starting rate for the right individual.
The Wickman Machinist job will involve:
- Setting and operating Wickman machinery.
- Following engineering drawings and ensuring quality is achieved.
- Working to production based targets as required.
- High volume machining and working with different tools.
This job is commutable from Lichfield, Burton, Birmingham, Tamworth, Cannock, Walsall
To apply please contact Jack Ludford