£ Competitive Salary
6 months ago
- Brilliant Welding Technician role within a world class business.
- Work on bespoke projects for a range of sectors.
- Help develop and train colleagues, opportunity to develop management and leadership skills.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary depending on experience.
This Welding job will suit:
- A proven Arc Welder with advanced welding and fabrication skills.
- Someone who has ideally worked within an R&D / Test environment. This is not essential though.
- Hold a formal qualification within an engineering / welding discipline.
The Welder job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within world class facilities on a range of interesting one off products. This is genuinely a brilliant opportunity for those with a passion for engineering.
- Opportunities for overtime are available.
- Training opportunities to learn CAM programming.
- A flexible hourly rate for the right person.
The Arc Welding Technician job will involve:
- Working with project Engineers and technicians, you will be contributing to the development of new processes and procedures for a variety of projects across all industry sectors.
- The role involves both manual and automated welding
- MMA, TIG and MIG welding of carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Overseeing and deliver technician support, advise and guide NSIRC PhD students on laboratory equipment.
This job is commutable from Cambridge
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.