£12.00 to £14.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Welder - MIG
- Welding / fabricating position with an established, growing manufacturer.
- This is predominantly a MIG based position.
Dayshift based welding job that will see you work on a range of fabrications. The company is well established and manufactures a range of products. MMA / Stick welding experience would be a bonus for this position.
Salary & Package: £12.00 to £14.00 per hour as a guide. Overtime prospects available.
The Welder / Fabricator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful and growing business
- Strong customer base with a first-class customer service ethos
- 25 days holiday + employee benefits
- £14 per hour depending on experience
The MIG Welder job will involve:
- MIG welding on quarry equipment
- Workshop based welding and bespoke fabrications
- Interpreting technical drawings
This job will suit:
- Fully proficient with MIG welding
- Excellent knowledge of fabrication/ welding techniques and methods
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Burton-on-Trent, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.