£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
5 months ago
Welder Fabricator, LE18, Wigston, Leicestershire
Skilled Welder Fabricator to join a growing precision engineering business. Ideally you will have experience of both MIG and TIG welding to a good standard. Experience in Aluminum is a bonus. Excellent pay rates and opportunities for overtime. Standard Dayshift position with an early finish each every Friday!
Salary & Package: Competitive rate dependent on experience. Review after first 12 weeks.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Welder Fabricator with TIG/MIG welding experience.
- Anyone that has had experience within the Aerospace industry.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have knowledge of wider fabrication duties.
- Knowledge of working to Rolls Royce standards (RPS 184) and welding high value material products would be beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Dayshift position, full time with hours with an early finish every Friday! Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
- Permanent position. Pay review after the first 12 weeks.
The job will involve:
- Fabricating and welding a variety of precision mechanical components for the aerospace sector.
- TIG welding and fabricating materials, such as Aluminum.
- Wider fabricating duties such as brazing, cutting, grinding, polishing.
This job is commutable from Wigston, Leicester, Narborough, Enderby, Blaby, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd