£14.50 to £15.50 per hour
about 2 months ago
- Skilled Sheet Metal position that involves both TIG and MIG welding processes. Some light and heavier fabrication work.
- Flexible day shift hours. Early Friday finish at 1:00pm. Some flexibility to work until 5pm is required one week per month, but you do get the Friday off as balance.
- Excellent business that have great length of tenure across the shop floor (some averaging 15 years). Opportunities are rare as a result.
We are currently working with an established sub contractor to help recruit for a skilled Welder Fabricator or Sheet Metal Worker. The position has been created due to growth (some months have seen a 30% rise in turnover). Chance to be part of a smaller, friendly working team with a steady amount of optional overtime and flexible working hours.
Salary & Package: c£14.50 to £15.50 per hour as a guide. Overtime opportunities at x1.33 rate. 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
This Welder Fabricator job will suit:
- A skilled Welder Fabricator / Sheet Metal Worker who is comfortable to working across different projects. Some are more intricate / lighter fabrications, others are used more within heavier sectors.
- TIG and MIG welding experience is required.
- Scope to use wider machinery / learn new skills e.g press brake. Wider sheet metal experience would be useful, but not essential.
The Sheet Metal Worker job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to join an established business that rarely needs to recruit. The culture is very friendly and very supportive. They put a real emphasis on their staff.
- Modern, clean facility that have invested in machinery / tools.
- Flexible hours to accommodate your preference. Steady amounts of overtime also available.
The Welder Fabricator job will involve:
- Welding and fabricating a range of products.
- Using wider tools for sheet metal work.
- Working alongside the wider team to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Driving continuous improvement where possible.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Ashby, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.