£13.00 to £14.25 per hour
3 months ago
- Welding / fabricating position with an established, growing manufacturer.
- This is predominantly a MIG based position.
- Working on heavy fabrications used within the plant / quarry sector.
Dayshift based welding job that will see you work on a range of fabrications. The company is well established with a small friendly team. They manufacture a range of products used within the heavy engineering sector. MMA / Stick welding experience would be a bonus for this position, but not essential as the bulk of work focuses on MIG Welding.
Salary & Package: £13.00 to £14.25 per hour as a guide. Overtime prospects available.
The Welder / Fabricator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful and growing business, with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Strong customer base with a first-class customer service ethos.
- Friendly company culture with good length of tenure across the team.
- 25 days holiday + employee benefits
The MIG Welder job will involve:
- MIG welding on quarry equipment
- Workshop based welding and bespoke heavy fabrications
- Interpreting technical drawings
This job will suit:
- Fully proficient with MIG welding
- Excellent knowledge of fabrication/ welding techniques and methods
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Burton-on-Trent, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.