about 2 months ago
Welder - Aerospace, CV10, Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Skilled Welder Fabricator to join a growing precision engineering business. The majority of welding projects are for Rolls Royce, so any previous experience working to their standards would be a distinct advantage. Ideally you will have experience of both MIG and TIG welding to a good standard. Opportunities for overtime are available. This is a permanent day shift position, the pattern runs across Monday to Thursday totaling 37 hours, this means you get every Friday off!
Salary & Package: Competitive rate dependent on experience. Profit share bonus available. Dayshift position across Monday to Thursday.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Welder Fabricator with TIG welding experience.
- Anyone that has had experience in Gas Turbine or Nuclear Component Welding.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have knowledge of wider fabrication duties.
- Knowledge of working to Rolls Royce standards (RPS 184) and welding high value material products.
- Comfortable working towards NADCAP accredited standards.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Dayshift position, full time with hours over Monday to Thursday. Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
The job will involve:
- Fabricating and welding a variety of precision mechanical components for the aerospace sector.
- TIG welding and fabricating materials, such as Inconel, for Rolls Royce products.
- Wider fabricating duties such as brazing, cutting, grinding, polishing.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Coalville, Market Bosworth, Tamworth
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.