£31,000 per annum
5 months ago
- This is a dayshift position that rotates across a Pitman style pattern – 6:00am to 6:00pm shifts, working 12 days out of 28 that rotate. Flexibility is therefore needed, but you get plenty of time off and competitive salary to compensate.
Skilled Welder Fabricator to join a growing precision engineering business. The majority of welding projects are for Rolls Royce, so any previous experience working to aerospace standards would be a distinct advantage. Ideally you will have experience of both MIG and TIG welding to a good standard. Opportunities for overtime are available.
Salary & Package: £31,000 per annum. 25 days holiday equivalent. Profit share bonus scheme. Over time opportunities available.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Welder Fabricator with TIG welding experience.
- Anyone that has had experience in Gas Turbine or Nuclear Component Welding would be ideal.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have knowledge of wider fabrication duties.
- Knowledge of working to Rolls Royce standards (RPS 184) and welding high value material products.
- Comfortable working towards NADCAP accredited standards.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
The job will involve:
- Fabricating and welding a variety of precision mechanical components for the aerospace sector.
- TIG welding and fabricating materials, such as Inconel, for Rolls Royce products.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Coalville, Market Bosworth, Tamworth
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.