£14.50 to £15.00 per hour
19 days ago
Skilled Welder to join a growing precision engineering business. The majority of welding projects are for Rolls Royce, so any previous experience working to their standards would be a distinct advantage. Ideally you will have experience of both MIG and TIG welding to a good standard. Opportunities for overtime are available.
This Welder position does rotate across a morning / afternoon pattern, so some flexibility is needed. Working days are Monday to Friday - 6:00am – 1:45pm on mornings, 1:30pm – 9:15pm on afternoons.
Salary & Package: £14.50 to £15.00 per hour.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Welder Fabricator with TIG welding experience.
- Anyone that has had experience in Gas Turbine or Nuclear Component Welding would be ideal.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have knowledge of wider fabrication duties.
- Knowledge of working to Rolls Royce standards (RPS 184) and welding high value material products.
- Comfortable working towards NADCAP accredited standards.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
The job will involve:
- Fabricating and welding a variety of precision mechanical components for the aerospace sector.
- TIG welding and fabricating materials, such as Inconel, for Rolls Royce products.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Coalville, Market Bosworth, Tamworth
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.