£13.20 per hour
about 2 months ago
Welder - MIG
- Welding / fabricating position with an established, growing manufacturer.
- This is predominantly a MIG based position.
- Early shift: 6:30am to 2:30pm Mon to Thurs, 2:00pm on Friday.
Dayshift based welding job that will see you work on a range of fabrications. The company is well established and manufactures a range of products. TIG welding experience would be a bonus for this position, but by no means essential.
Salary & Package: £13.20 per hour as a guide. Overtime prospects available (x1.5 rate).
The Welder / Fabricator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful and growing business
- Strong customer base with a first-class customer service ethos
- 25 days holiday + employee benefits
The MIG Welder job will involve:
- MIG welding on heavy engineering equipment
- Workshop based welding and bespoke fabrications
- Interpreting technical drawings
This job will suit:
- Fully proficient with MIG welding. Preferably from a heavy engineering / quarry type background.
- Excellent knowledge of fabrication/ welding techniques and methods
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Burton-on-Trent, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.