Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
8 months ago
- Market leading digital business, with a multi-million pound, state of the art facility.
- Fantastic company culture – family owned. Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home.
- Onsite gym, bottle of bubbly on your birthday, private healthcare, individual training funds.
Web Developer jobs role. You will be working with brand new technology to help customers create their ideal brand image. This is a business with an international customer base in their industry, involved in a variety of exciting projects! This company value customer service and hard work very highly and will reward great examples of this accordingly.
This Web Developer job will suit:
- Previous experience of developing a variety of front end environments including business websites and other web interface for relational database systems.
- Someone who likes the freedom to “think outside of the box” and to develop new ideas.
- A degree or apprenticeship qualification in a computing, computer science or similar, web based discipline.
The Web Developer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised branding business with fantastic growth plans for the future.
- This is a company that specialise in web development, e-commerce, digital branding and consultancy for companies across the public and private sectors.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Opportunity to work from home or in the office.
This Web Developer job is commutable from Horncastle, Lincoln, Boston, Louth, Skegness, Market Rasen, Coningsby and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”