Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
7 months ago
- Opportunity to be involved in Virtual and Augmented reality projects, with a market leading business.
- This is a business that are passionate about investment and have just moved into a brand new facility
- Fantastic company culture, flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home.
Web Developer jobs role. You will be working with brand new technology, relating to virtual and augmented reality. This is a business with a very high profile in their industry, involved in frequent work blue chip customers, such as Siemens and GSK. This company value customer service and hard work very highly and are passionate about growing their team.
This Web job will suit:
- Previous experience of developing a variety of front end environments including web interface or user interface for technology or digital applications.
- Someone who likes the freedom to “think outside of the box” and to develop new ideas.
- A degree or apprenticeship qualification in a computing, computer science or similar, web based discipline.
The Web Developer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining a well-established and highly profitable business with the opportunity to work on brand new technologies.
- Brand new facility and ambitious growth plans for the future.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Flexible start + finish times and some opportunity to work from home.
This Software Developer job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Castle Donington, Ashborne, Melbourne, Ashby, Shepshed, West Bridgeford and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”