£30,000 - £38,000
3 months ago
Water Treatment Engineer. Remotely based (South / Midlands).
- Service Engineer, Field Engineer to cover customers based in the South of the UK.
- Working for an excellent SME engineering business who like to develop and really look after their employees. They offer a lot of flexibility to their Service Engineers, in terms of well-planned travel and working hours.
- If you have any experience with chemicals, water treatment then that would be a big advantage. Working with customers across a wide range of sectors – clean environments.
- Roughly £30,000 - £38,000 + Company Vehicle + Wider Benefits
This Water Treatment Engineer job will suit:
- Service Engineer, Field Engineer, remote based engineer, multi skilled or electrically biased.
- Based ideally within the South / South West of the UK. You will be visiting customers based around the South West, this will be well scheduled and planned.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of working within water treatment or with water treatment equipment.
The Water Treatment Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent SME Engineering business who treat their employees very well, the majority of their current Service engineers all have very good length of tenure.
- Working in clean environments with a range of different customers and industries, the job will offer you a lot of variety.
- Well planned travel and not many stay aways. You will be well rewarded with a good salary, expenses and flexibility with working.
The Water Treatment Engineer job will involve:
- Service and working on water treatment sites / water treatment equipment (specifically knowledge of water Softeners, reverse osmosis systems, dosing units and chemicals would be very useful).
- Visiting customers based in the South West of England, you will need to be accustomed to travel and working remotely.
- Dealing with customers in a range of sectors including food & beverage. General manufacturing, Medical / Healthcare, Hospitals. You will be working in very clean environments.
This job is remotely based and commutable from Birmingham, Nuneaton, Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Bristol and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”