£21,000 salary + pension
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Supervisor. West Bromwich. B70. c£21,000 salary + pension. 38hr week. An excellent opportunity to join the Production Department reporting to the Warehouse Manager. Working as part of a highl;y skilled Production team within a busy chemical manufacturing facility.
The Warehouse Supervisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Hygienic process plant environment, audited to the highest standard.
- Free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday (including all bank holidays)
- Permanent role.
The Warehouse Supervisor job will involve:
- Deputise for the Warehouse Manager in team management, effective running of the warehouse, quality checks and documentation.
- Checking incoming deliveries for compliance to delivery, packaging and order documentation.
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure that agrred Warehouse and Logistics work is completed on time.
- Physical stock checks (weekly and monthly) and assisting in Production enquires.
This Warehouse Supervisor job will suit:
- You will hold a valid Fork lift Truck License (ideally Bendi FLT)
- Excellent communication skills with previous experience of running a team would be beneficial.
- Competent in Maths and English – GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Able to undertake additional specialist training relating to the shipping of hazardous goods.
This job is commutable from Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Halesowen, Dudley, Wednesbury, Coldfield, Birmingham and West Midlands
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment