Salary TBC approx. Guide
17 days ago
- Warehouse Manager jobs role
- 20,000 square feet ; clean, tidy high volume e-commerce driven warehouse manager jobs role
- Manage 7x pickers and 1x warehouse coordinator / warehouse supervisor
- £28,000- £34,500 very approx. guide – salary still TBC
- Grantham based Warehouse manager jobs role
- 100% of staff have this year received a pay rise and a bonus. They are growing ; we can really offer job security in this Warehouse Manager jobs role
- Join a multi-national business which has won awards for being a friendly and progressive employer
Are you seeking warehouse manager jobs, warehouse supervisor jobs or warehouse team leader jobs in the Grantham, Newark on Trent, Bingham, Melton Mowbray, Sleaford sort of region? Are you seeking a warehouse manager jobs role that can offer you and your family fantastic job security?
You will ideally have experience as a Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Supervisor in a small to medium sized business. This is a 20,000 square feet warehouse and is high volume, fast paced so you will ideally have experience of various ‘pick’ processes and be able to use Microsoft Excel to do some forecasting (as well as lead the team of 7 or 8)
This Warehouse Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Supervisor seeking a new challenge with a multi-national and expanding business
- Strong experience and ethos towards continuous improvement, H&S and then using technology / automation to help increase efficiency
- We don’t need an Excel ‘whizz kid’ but you will be able to handle some data on Excel and hopefully do the odd formula to help forecast
- You will ideally have experience of managing a small team (8 to 12)
- Strong organisation experience – able to make sure the warehouse remains efficient, tidy, organised
- The team is friendly, conscientious and has a ‘can do’ attitude – you will need to share these characteristics as you coach and mentor the team.
This Warehouse Manager jobs role is commutable from Grantham, Newark on Trent, Bingham, Melton Mowbray, Sleaford and surrounding areas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Reference – ESWM2