£18,000 - £20,000 + bonus + overtime
over 1 year ago
Warehouse Coordinator jobs. Warehouse Coordinator required to provide support to the logistics and helpdesk department of a successful technology distributor.
This Warehouse Coordinator job will suit:
- Able to work to deadlines and react quickly to customer requirements
- Strong IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
The Warehouse Coordinator jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- To join a market leader and distributor within their industry sector
- Excellent employee benefits including on-site gymnasium, private healthcare and company profit share bonus scheme. Modern facility, comfortable working environment.
- To join an expanding and forward thinking technology driven company
- Starting salary of £18,300 + company profit share bonus + paid voluntary overtime
The Warehouse Coordinator job will involve:
- Ensure all products are checked, labelled up and logged
- Test returned device
- Software load to device
- Organisation of stock
- Some communication with engineers and customers
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Shepshed, Leicester, Ashby and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210328-145354