£25,000 - £35,000
4 months ago
Vehicle Technician jobs role. World class automotive powertrain R&D testing facility. Vehicle testing and test driving of vehicles for Real Driving Emissions (RDE) engineering programmes.
Are you a Vehicle Technician, Master Technician, Race Technician or have experience within an automotive or vehicle engineering environment in a Technician role seeking automotive sector jobs?
Salary Guideline: £25,000 - £32,000 commensurate with experience plus paid overtime, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus.
This Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician / Master Technician / Race Technician with experience of working within an automotive or vehicle engineering environment.
- An understanding of current generation gasoline and diesel engines and components would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a recognised qualification in an engineering or motor vehicle engineering discipline e.g. City & Guilds, ONC, NVQ or similar.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary range of between £25,000 - £32,000 commensurate with experience plus paid overtime, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus.
The Vehicle Technician job will involve:
- Executing Portable Emissions Measurement (PEMS) equipment installations and Real Driving Emissions (RDE) tests, in support of engineering test programmes.
- To drive RDE test routes (test driving of vehicles on public roads) to achieve legal RDE test requirements.
- To support continued development of RDE test installation workshop are, minimising vehicle downtime.
- Run equipment system checks and maintain equipment in optimal state.
This Vehicle Technician job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findel