jl / EPR113652-EPINDHP
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician LE67 Coalville Leicestershire
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Vehicle Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent package and benefits to accommodate your level of experience.
We are currently looking to recruit multiple Vehicle Technicians, across either a double day or night shift pattern, to work within a leading automotive company. The vehicle range is geared towards HGV’s but we can look at options from both car and bus backgrounds. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new vehicles within an impressive facility. There is a high potential to earn a significant salary within this position, please see the rough overview below;
Salary & Package: Basic day shift hourly rate can vary between £12.50 to £16.00 per hour depending on your level of experience. This is bolstered significantly by overtime opportunities available (on any hours worked after the standard 37 hour week). Potential scope to earn c£45,000 to £50,000 with add-ons. Matched pension of up to 5%. 25 days holiday + bank holidays (which rises with service up to a maximum of 30 days).
This Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture. We can look at someone who is more junior / working with cars who want to diversify into HGV.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. Apprenticeship, City & Guilds or IRTEC licence.
- Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required. The calls are limited within a 20 mile radius so you want need to travel across the country.
The Vehicle Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility.
- Significant earning potential with overtime prospects and on call additions. Wider training opportunities are also available.
- Two shifts available, either a double day or night shift pattern. These are broken down below;
- Double Days: Week 1 is 6:00am to 2:00pm Mon – Fri, Week 2 is 2:00pm to 10pm Mon – Fri.
- Nights: 10pm to 6am Mon – Fri. This shift does earn an additional premium.
The Vehicle Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of vehicles and HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Castle Donington, Loughborough
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.