£ Competitive hourly rate
6 months ago
Exciting Master Technician job / vehicle technician job with overtime + van + 24 days holiday + 5% pension. With an OEM and NOT a dealership (250 headcount engineering & manufacturing business)
Are you a vehicle technician / master technician wanting to work for an original equipment manufacturer? The company is a 250+ headcount engineering & manufacturing business so this is NOT with a dealership. You will be a vehicle engineer / vehicle technician / master technician looking for vehicle technician jobs / master technician jobs in Stoke / Staffordshire
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 250 headcount manufacturing business supplying vehicle engineering solutions
- Overtime is time + a half over 39 hour week.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Master Technician / vehicle technician / HGV technician who is seeking jobs in the Stoke area
This job will suit:
- A master technician / vehicle technician with good diagnostics skills / experience
- You will have a Full UK driving licence and be willing to travel
This master technician / vehicle technician jobs role is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Newcastle under Lyme, Crewe, Congleton, Cannock, Wolverhampton, and Telford.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd