£15 per hour
over 1 year ago
Technician or Fitter with an automotive, vehicle engineering or maintenance and repair background. You will be working within a dedicated research and development team of a global automotive OEM.
Long term contract role for a Vehicle Technician or Automotive Technician to prepare vehicles for testing.
This job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Fitter, Automotive Technician.
- Experience with a vehicle manufacturing, R&D test or prototype build environment would be beneficial but not absolutely essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (e.g. City & Guilds, ONC or similar) in motor vehicle engineering or a similar engineering or automotive discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- On-going contract role – 2 months +. Hourly rate of circa £15 per hour depending upon experience.
- Fantastic opportunity to join the research and development team of a global automotive OEM business.
The job will involve:
- Preparing vehicles for a range of R&D tests.
- You will be responsible for setting up vehicles for a range of R&D tests, fitting sensors and instrumentation to vehicles, support the recording of test data and then post-test de-rigging of vehicles.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Tamworth, Solihull.