£18.22 per hour
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician, Hinckley
- Vehicle Technician jobs, Automotive Technician jobs, Test Technician jobs, Mechanic jobs.
- Role would suit a Technician with knowledge and experience of vehicles through work experience or personal hobbies.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive research and development for internal combustion, hybrid, electric and autonomous vehicles.
- £18.22 per hour (inside IR35), 12-months contract position, 3 rotating shifts – AM, PM and Nights.
This Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- We are looking for a Technician with knowledge and experience of vehicles – passenger cars ideally but you might have experience of agricultural, commercial, defence or motorsport vehicles.
- You could have gained your hands on / practical / technician experience through work experience or personal hobbies and interests e.g., vehicle refurbishment projects or support race teams etc…
- A full UK driving licence is a requirement for this position.
- We need a candidate that can work on a permanent rotating 3 shift basis.
This Automotive Emissions Engineer job will involve:
- The role is based within state-of-the-art automotive test facilities focused on engine and emissions testing for internal combustion, hybrid and electrical vehicle types.
- Supporting the set up and running of vehicle emissions testing.
- This is a shift-based position, the shifts are as follows AM Mon-Fri 6am – 2pm; PM Mon-Fri 2pm – 10pm and Nights Mon-Thurs 10am-6pm.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.