£35,000 to £55,000
5 months ago
User Interface Software Engineer
- Software Engineer jobs / User Interface Software Engineer jobs.
- User Interface Software Engineer role to create advanced robot prototypes and products.
- Internationally recognised engineering R&D and consulting business working on autonomous vehicle and UGV technology projects.
- Role would suit a Software Engineer with experience of designing and implementing desktop and mobile user interfaces with C++.
- £35K - £55K salary commensurate with experience. Excellent pension contribution. 27 days holiday plus all public holidays. Remote / flexible working available.
Software Engineer jobs role, User Interface Software Engineer jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
Are you seeking Software Engineer jobs or User Interface Software Engineer jobs in Coventry, Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester, Rugby, Tamworth sort of regions (Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Northamptonshire).
This Software Engineer job will involve:
- Designing and implementing User Interfaces for controlling autonomous vehicles and robots.
- The design of User Interfaces for all aspects of robotic systems, such as system setup, mission planning, operator control and sensor visualisation.
- Responsible for the implementation / coding of User Interfaces.
- Gathering system requirements / user stories.
- Writing system test plans and assisting in validation testing.
This Software Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Software Engineer with experience of designing and implementing desktop and mobile user interfaces using C++ to provide and intuitive and enjoyable user experience.
- Previous experience of Qt framework with QML is preferred.
- You will be able to demonstrate good experience of user interface design principals; storyboarding / mock ups and image manipulation.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Internationally recognised engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- You will be joining a small team that write software, conduct experiments, give high-profile demonstrations and develop innovative solutions to new problems.
- £35K - £55K salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working, onsite sport and leisure facilities.
- The role is likely to commence on a remote working basis (all office based teams are working remotely 100% of the time).
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.