£40,000 to £65,000
about 1 year ago
- UI Developer jobs / UI Software Engineer jobs.
- Software development of user interfaces for the creation of advanced robot prototypes and products.
- Join a rapidly growing team working on cutting edge autonomous vehicle and robotic vehicle technology projects.
- Role would suit a Software Engineer or Software Developer with experience of designing and implementing desktop and mobile user interfaces with C++.
- £40K - £65K salary commensurate with experience. Excellent pension contribution. 27 days holiday plus all public holidays. Remote / flexible working available.
UI Developer jobs, Software Engineer jobs, Software Developer jobs. The company is an internationally recognised technology development, engineering R&D and technical consulting organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
This UI Developer job will involve:
- Designing and implementing User Interfaces for controlling autonomous vehicles and robots.
- The design of User Interfaces for all aspects of robotic systems, such as system setup, mission planning, operator control and sensor visualisation.
- Responsible for the implementation / coding of User Interfaces.
- Gathering system requirements / user stories.
- Writing system test plans and assisting in validation testing.
This UI Developer jobs role will suit:
- A Software Developer or Software Engineer with experience of designing and implementing desktop and mobile user interfaces using C++ to provide and intuitive and enjoyable user experience.
- Previous experience of Qt framework with QML is preferred.
- You will be able to demonstrate good experience of user interface design principals.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Internationally recognised technology development, engineering R&D and technical consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- We can offer the opportunity to work on the very latest robotic vehicle technology projects; job security in a growing sector; remote / flexible working.
- £40K - £65K Salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus and wider benefits.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.