£18,500 + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Trainee Service Advisor
- Excellent career opportunity in the Motor Trade with structured development in place.
- This is a customer facing role so strong communication skills and a friendly manner is essential.
Brilliant career for an individual with a keen interest in working within the motor trade. Over the first couple of years you will learn the necessary skills and develop your knowledge of technical parts. As you get used to customers and the processes the role will naturally evolve and build in further duties. Previous customer service skills will be required for this role. Any prior knowledge or interest in vehicles and the motor trade would be an advantage.
Salary & Package: Initial salary c£18,500 + bonus (around 10%). Salary will likely rise to £21,000 after the first year and increased even further in the second year.
This Trainee Service Advisor job will suit:
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn more / build a career.
- Friendly, professional manner and be comfortable facing customers daily.
- An interest / previous experience within the motor trade would be a big advantage.
The Trainee Service Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing, reputable business with a modern working facility.
- Opportunities to develop and progress, this is not a dead end job.
- Salary scale that increases annually with added bonus on top.
The Trainee Service Advisor job will involve:
- Meeting and Greeting customers, booking in necessary work, managing service workload.
- Monitoring workload capacity and identifying bookings that may not be delivered on time.
- Completing necessary documents and admin where required.
- Face to face and over the phone communication.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Derby
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.