Good starting salary + bonus + benefits package
about 2 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Coalville.
- Would you like a career in recruitment with an award-winning established recruitment business?
- Are you someone who enjoys helping others and would like to make a genuine difference to peoples lives?
- Our previous Trainees have gone on to become Partners, Executive Consultants, Team Leaders and Senior Managers within our award-winning consulting business and we pride ourselves in the career progression of our colleagues.
- A people focussed role with lots of communication on the phone and email, this role requires the skills to be friendly, whilst being professional and imparting information in an advisory way.
- Based commutable to our office facility in Bardon Hill
Good Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits. A hybrid role with the scope for both home and office working.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant job will suit:
- You may be a graduate or a college leaver who wants a long-term career with a fantastic business
- We will help you pave a career in recruitment with the expertise that exist across the business
- We are looking for someone who has that sales instinct in them, can follow proven processes and has an inherent ability to get along with people, a desire to deliver outstanding levels of customer service, be a real team player, spot and follow up opportunities and be a positive uplifting person.
- smart and well presented, clearly spoken and a good written communicator, with confidence and an eye for detail.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant job will involve:
- You will initially support consultants with candidate recruitment activities, quickly moving on to marketing candidates, then handling your own recruitment projects.
- You must be driven to deliver a high work rate, in particular making a high frequency of high-quality calls to technical, sales and business professionals in the engineering, manufacturing, executive and professional service sectors.
- In addition to people skills we are a technology driven business, with multiple IT platforms, databases and systems. Good IT skills and the ability to analyse data is also a key part of the role.
- You will be well mentored as part of our structured training programme. The coaching you will receive will help you to build the foundations for a long and successful career in recruitment.
- There is no doubt, if successful, you will become an exceptional professional that will pave the way for a fulfilled life outside of work.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant job is commutable from Leicester, Coalville, Wigston, Oadby, Markfield, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Castle Donington and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd. “Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”