£15,000 to £18,000
9 months ago
Trainee Quality Inspector – NG25, Southwell, Nottinghamshire
Excellent benefits including profit share bonus, healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Multiple quality positions available, we are looking for candidates who are process driven and seeking to start a career within a quality environment. This position has scope to progress within a fantastic manufacturing business.
This job will suit:
- A formal engineering qualification would be an advantage.
- Have a strong eye for detail, is organised and puts quality at the forefront of everything.
- Any form of quality experience would naturally be a bonus.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees
- Dayshift hours, Monday – Friday, 39 hours.
- Excellent benefits, Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience.
The job will involve:
- Using measuring equipment to inspect components
- Other associated quality inspection duties such as compiling FAIR’s etc.
- Liaising with internal departments, attending quality meetings.
- Perform internal audits.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark, Chesterfield, Southwell.