4 months ago
Trainee Parts Advisor
- Excellent opportunity for to build a career within the motor trade.
- A clean driving licence is essential for this position.
Opportunity to develop a career within an established business. The company are experiencing steady growth and have been stable throughout the pandemic. As a result, we are looking for a trainee option to help support the parts team. The role will require a clean drivers licence as part of the training involves the delivery of parts to customer sites. No prior motor trade experience is required for this position.
Salary & Package: Minimum wage initially with a view to developing further over time as you gain more experience. Excellent prospects within the sector. 25 days holiday + banks.
This Trainee Parts Advisor job will suit:
- Could be a recent college leaver who wants to develop a career within the motor trade sector.
- A clean driving licence holder who enjoys learning new skills.
- Must have a good attitude to work and demonstrate reliability. We want to find someone who wants to develop further in the future.
The Trainee Parts Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Minimum wage as an introduction rate. Once you learn all of the systems and skills required then your rate will naturally increase accordingly.
- Stable and secure business.
- Excellent holiday package and wider benefits.
The Trainee Parts Advisor job will involve:
- Learning new systems and supporting the parts function within the business.
- Training will include delivering parts to customer sites.
- Communicating with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Fast paced environment, organizing diaries and learning more about technical components.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Loughborough, Ibstock, Hinckley, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.