13 days ago
Trainee Design Engineer Electrical
Are you keen to learn and develop your career with a Sunday Times 100 best employer? You will need to be a multi-skilled engineer with some electrical engineering skills, seeking to develop with your AutoCAD / design engineer skills. 35 days holiday, 8% pension. Private medical. Company passionate about training and have featured in Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for. Bespoke and complex control panels incorporated into large equipment – stacks of diversity!
Are you an engineer near Derby with some electrical engineering expertise? Are you seeking trainee engineer jobs / engineering jobs with amazing training and development opportunities? Are you seeking engineer jobs / AutoCAD design jobs (electrical) in the Derby, Long Eaton, Kegworth, Burton, Ashby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Derbyshire region?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 35 days holiday. 8% pension. Private medical.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business (which is profitable and well established)
- Due to the varied nature of the business & equipment, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training is what sets this company apart, they have been listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for – a fantastic culture and very friendly, supportive working environment that values their employees.
This job will suit:
- Someone seeking trainee engineer jobs that are electrical focused / Electrical Design engineer jobs in the Derby, Nottingham, East Midlands region
- Ideally a bit of design / AutoCAD experience but not required if you are keena dn quick to learn
- This role will see you involved with control panel design using AutoCAD – so you will be a practical engineer who is seeking to make that advancement / step into design engineering
- The control panels are fairly complex but full training and support will be provided
- Wider work on motor controls and a bit of relay logic
- Creating electrical diagrams; wiring, schematics, General Arrangement Drawings for LV Control Panels / Motor Control Centres
- Design using AutoCAD
- Taking projects from concept to production
- Creating Bill of Materials
- Creating Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Client Liaison
This Trainee Design Engineer / Electrical Design jobs role is based in South Derby commutable from Derby, Long Eaton, Kegworth, Burton, Ashby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Derbyshire region
To apply for this job, please contact Sophie Taylor from Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.