about 1 year ago
Growing aerospace manufacturer looking for Trainee Administrator to join the business. Having experienced year on year growth, the business are offering a full time role with stability and excellent progression opportunities.
Immediate start available for the right candidate. Office hours with an early finish on a Friday!
Salary & Package: Excellent starting salary with career progression opportunities.
The Trainee Administrator job will involve:
- Managing and developing the maintenance data system.
- Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager on planning machine services.
- Costing and Costing analysis reports.
- General administrative office duties.
This Trainee Administrator job will suit:
- Someone that is computer and data literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A level of flexibility in terms of duties to be able to work within a small team.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Excellent starting salary, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Full time role with great career progression and stability.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Gainsborough.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.