7 months ago
• Trainee Administrator jobs role Loughborough / Barrow Upon Soar
• Fantastic training. Technology business – small and friendly team – part of larger group
• Fantastic job security and stability – unaffected by Covid. Growing / investing company
Are you an administrator or trainee administrator local to Loughborough / Barrow Upon Soar? Are you seeking office jobs / admin jobs and want to be trained and developed in your career? Have you got excellent attention to detail and communication skills?
There are actually 2x jobs available. One is full time hours (Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00) and the other is part time (20-25 hours maybe school hours 09:00 to 14:30). So we are happy to receive applications from candidates who are seeking part time jobs as well as full time jobs
Some notes on the role
• This is a really varied admin role. It will include some purchasing, looking after the facilities, updating internal databases, manage documentation, put purchase orders onto the system etc. You will field some incoming calls from customers.
• As a result you will have a friendly telephone manner. Friendly & conscientious are the two words that summarise this company and the people employed with it.
• Maybe some extra responsibilities around checking on shipping documentation, making sure paperwork from suppliers is accurate
• Full training provided
• A dynamic growing business. They are part of a large PLC company on the London Stock exchange. Their share price is up by over 60% in the past 12 months. So the business has real backing and investment.
• At Barrow upon Soar there is a about 30 headcount, almost £3m turnover –so a small and friendly team
This Administrator jobs role / trainee admin jobs role is based near Loughborough commutable from Loughborough, Barrow upon Soar, Coalville, Markfield, Thurmaston, Syston, Shepshed, Kegworth, Melton Mowbray
REF : ESTA
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.