£10 to £13 per hour
over 1 year ago
- Opportunity to work on a range of trailers, skips and coaches on a dayshift basis.
- Growing company with excellent culture.
- Based in Balsall Common (close to Solihull and Coventry), opportunities to learn new skills
We are seeking a hands on Technician / Fitter to help assist with the build of trailers and coaches for a growing business. This is a days based role, no shifts, and you will join a friendly working team. We can be fairly broad on your background, and you will have the chance to develop welding skills too.
Salary & Package: £13.00 per hour with overtime opportunities available.
This Trailer Fitter job will suit:
- An experienced Coach Builder or Trailer Fitter or Build Technician (or from a similar hands on role) that enjoys tinkering and working with different tools. Could suit a Welder looking for something different.
- Enjoy being hands on, you will work on a range of trailers.
- Flexible to help with overtime where needed. Core hours are 45 per week.
- Previous welding skills would be useful, but they are willing to train you to develop these skills.
The Trailer Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Great working culture with a team that are growing.
- Opportunity to develop new skills, learn different tools, and work on a range of trailers.
- Flexible rate of pay for the right individual and opportunities to earn overtime.
The Trailer Fitter job will involve:
- Fitting and repairing a range of fleet trailers.
- Welding structures for maintenance and building up trailers.
- Working within a team to specificiations.
This job is commutable from Solihull, Coventry, Birmingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.