£20,000 - £23,000
4 months ago
Opportunity to develop and learn CAD skills to help design tools whilst still working within a hands on tool room environment. The role is within a well-established manufacturer and has been created through growth. As a CAD Technician you will use design software and have exposure to working within the company’s tool room. This is a varied role and won’t see you sat at a desk all day as you will learn more about the machinery and help setup the tools.
Salary & Package: c£20,000 to £23,000 with potential flexibility for the right person.
This Toolroom Technician job will suit:
- Someone who has worked with either a tool room or manufacturing environment and has an interest in developing design based skills.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD would be relevant for this role. The company uses something similar to this but is different.
- Someone who is proactive and enjoys variety. Prospects to develop so enthusiasm and ambition are important for this role.
The Toolroom Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturer with modern working facility.
- Opportunities to develop and progress throughout the business. As you gain more exposure across design and production then you will be able to apply your skills across different areas.
- Day shift based role. Wider perks and benefits, including online discounts. Competitive and flexible salary for the right person.
The Toolroom Technician job will involve:
- Using 2D CAD software to help create tools based on customer orders.
- Taking completed tools and helping set up the machines within the tool room.
- Reading production and engineering drawings to ensure products will comply.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.