£26,000 - £30,000
over 2 years ago
Manufacturing injection mould tools using a variety of machinery. Both CNC and Manual based position. High variety within a growing company who offer career progression. Excellent package working a dayshift.
Salary & Package: £26,000 to £30,000 + bonus (estimated £1,500 to £2,000) + 25 days holiday + Pension + Overtime + Early finish on a Friday!
This job will suit:
- Experienced or Apprentice trained Toolmaker / CNC Machinist with a keen interest in manufacturing tools.
- Skilled using CNC and Manual machines within a precision environment.
- Any exposure to injection moulding would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This Toolmaker job is with an expanding reputable business who value their staff and are keen to offer training for development where possible.
- The job is with a market leading manufacturer within the injection molding industry.
- The Toolmaker will have the opportunity to work plenty of over time midweek. No weekends required!
- Early finish on a Friday.
The job will involve:
- Manufacturing high precision mould tools.
- Programming, setting, and operating CNC machines.
- Repairing and maintenance of insert moulding tools.
This job is commutable from Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd