over 1 year ago
Toolmaker, DN21, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Toolmaker job. Manufacturing parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions. Position would suit an experienced Toolmaker, time served or apprentice trained Engineer. Automotive manufacturing business with state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Salary: Competitive salary plus pension, bonus, 24 days holiday (increases year on year) plus bank holidays, death in service benefit.
This Toolmaker job will suit:
- Previous experience of making tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Sound understanding of engineering drawings.
- Ability to operate conventional machine tools.
- You are likely to have completed a recognised time served apprenticeship in mechanical, production, manufacturing or similar engineering discipline.
The Toolmaker job will involve:
- Manufacturing parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Position will involve some basic tooling design, precision machining and tooling assembly work.
- Operating both manual and CNC based machinery, milling and turning.
- Recording results of new tooling and proposing improvements as required.
- Involvement with development process and assisting other members of the team to acquire machining skills.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- State of the art engineering / manufacturing facility, highly profitable engineering business, part of a bigger group of businesses.
- Competitive salary plus pension, bonus, 24 days holiday (increases year on year) plus bank holidays, death in service benefit.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd