Competitive Hourly Rate
3 months ago
Manufacturing and assembling high precision tools in busy engineering toolroom. This jobs role is with an award winning Nottinghamshire engineering / manufacturing business who have fantastic benefits (25 days holiday. Great pension over 6%)
This job will suit:
- An individual with conventional manual machining experience– grinding, milling, turning
- Experience of CNC machining
- Welding / wiring / assembly
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
The job will involve:
- Manufacturing and assembling high precision, one-off tools
- Using conventional manual machining methods
- Working within a technically demanding and challenging environment
This job is commutable from Southwell, Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield.