Commensurate with Experience
over 1 year ago
- Toolmaker job role with a market leading automotive R&D, product development, manufacturing business.
- Role would suit a Toolmaker with previous experience of working within a sheet metal manufacturing / sheet metal forming environment is preferred.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
Toolmaker jobs role. Manufacturing parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions. Position would suit an experienced an Apprentice trained Toolmaker with previous experience of working within a sheet metal manufacturing / sheet metal forming environment.
Are you seeking Toolmaker jobs in the Doncaster, Lincoln, Gainsborough, Retford, Newark sort of regions (Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire)?
This Toolmaker job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a sheet metal manufacturing / sheet metal forming environment is preferred.
- Ability to work from technical drawings, sketches and verbal instructions to produce jigs, tools, fixture and component parts.
- Ability to operate toolroom equipment.
- You are likely to have completed a recognised time served apprenticeship in mechanical, production, manufacturing or similar engineering discipline.
The Toolmaker job will involve:
- Manufacturing parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Assemble and test jigs, tools and fixtures ready for testing.
- Periodic maintenance including repair of jigs, tools and fixtures.
- Supporting the development of apprentices within the Toolroom.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Toolmaker to have a key role within a production engineering team and help support the development of Apprentices.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Toolmaker job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.