23 days ago
Toolmaker LE4 Leicester
- Toolmaking opportunity within a growing manufacturer who are investing in new machinery.
- Day shift role, flexible salary for the right person, modern working facility with stability.
A varied, dayshift position that will see you work with injection moulded products. Both CNC and sparking / EDM skills would be ideal for this position. Work with brand new machinery for an employer who really values their staff. Well established business that is mid-sized and looking to continue their growth.
Salary & Package: Flexible Salary for the right skill set. Day shift opportunity with scope for additional overtime.
This Toolmaker job will suit:
- Experienced or Apprentice trained Toolmaker / CNC Machinist with a keen interest in manufacturing tools. We would ideally need prior knowledge of injection moulding for this position. Plastic extrusion experience could be considered for the right candidate.
- Knowledge of either Sparking, wiring, programming would be beneficial.
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of working on bespoke projects. Tools differ frequently so this is not a repetitive job.
The Toolmaker job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Flexible salary range, we are considering applications from experienced Toolmakers, through to more junior options that may need some training, hence the broad details. Any prior injection moulding knowledge would be ideal.
- Opportunities to work optional overtime. This is readily available if you like to work overtime.
- Great working environment, the company are stable and investing as they continue to grow.
The Toolmaker job will involve:
- Manufacturing a range of bespoke precision mould tools for different sectors and batch sizes.
- Programming, setting, and operating CNC machines. CAD CAM skills would be beneficial, they use MasterCAM internally but are open to other package experience
- The majority of the work will be centered on CNC machining injection mouldings, with some manual aspects too.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coalville, Loughborough,
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.