£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity for either a Skilled Machinist or Toolmaker to join a fantastic, modern business with world class facilities. Opportunity to work on a range of small batch Jigs and Fixtures, working on both CNC and Manual machines. Dayshift only position, no shift work involved.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate dependent on experience.
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Machinist or Toolmaker with a wealth of technical machining experience. There is a rough 60% CNC vs 40% Manual machining split to this role.
- Exposure to Fanuc and Heidenhain controls would be an advantage. No CAM programming skills are required initially.
- Someone who has worked with exotic materials.
- Formally trained / qualified within a machining discipline e.g apprenticeship or City & Guilds.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within world class facilities on a range of interesting one off products. This is genuinely a brilliant opportunity for those with a passion for engineering.
- Opportunities for overtime are available.
- Training opportunities to learn CAM programming.
- A flexible hourly rate for the right person.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, operating CNC machinery. Also working with both manual and EDM machines.
- Working with exotic materials and occasionally plastics. Prior experience with plastics is less important.
- Supporting the wider team on complex projects to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.