£26,000-£30,000 + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Toolmaker, LE18, Wigston, Leicestershire
Manufacturing injection mould tools using a variety of machinery. CNC and CAD knowledge is needed for this position. High variety within a growing company who offer career progression. Excellent package working a dayshift – no rotating patterns / nightshift hours are run within the business.
Salary & Package: £26,000 to £30,000 + bonus (estimated £1,500 to £2,000) + 25 days holiday + Pension + Overtime + Early finish on a Friday!
This job will suit:
- Experienced or Apprentice trained Toolmaker / CNC Machinist with a keen interest in manufacturing tools.
- Skilled using CNC machines within a precision environment and have some prior experience using CAM software (we are open on which package.)
- Any exposure to injection moulding would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This Toolmaker job is with an expanding reputable business who value their staff and are keen to offer training for development where possible.
- The job is with a market leading manufacturer within the injection molding industry.
- The Toolmaker will have the opportunity to work plenty of over time midweek. No weekends required!
- Early finish on a Friday.
The job will involve:
- Manufacturing high precision mould tools.
- Programming, setting, and operating CNC machines.
- Using CAM software.
- Repairing and maintenance of insert moulding tools.
This job is commutable from Leicester
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.