almost 3 years ago
Toolmaker, LE15, Oakham, Leicestershire
Manufacturing injection mould tools using a variety of machinery. Both CNC and Manual based position. High variety within a growing company who offer career progression. Excellent package to accommodate your level of experience working a dayshift.
Opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist who wants to develop their skills and diversify into toolmaking.
Salary & Package: Flexible depending on your level of experience + good holiday allowance + Pension + Overtime + Early finish on a Friday! Training and development provided for Machinists to transition into this discipline.
This job will suit:
- Experienced or Apprentice trained Toolmaker / CNC Machinist with a keen interest in manufacturing tools.
- Skilled using CNC or Manual machines within a precision environment – Turning, milling, and surface grinding.
- Any exposure to injection moulding would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This Toolmaker job is with an expanding reputable business who value their staff and are keen to offer training for development where possible.
- The job is with a market leading manufacturer within the injection molding industry.
- The Toolmaker will have the opportunity to work plenty of over time midweek. No weekends required!
- Early finish on a Friday.
The job will involve:
- Manufacturing high precision mould tools.
- Programming, setting, and operating CNC machines.
- Repairing and maintenance of insert moulding tools.
This job is commutable from Oakham, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825