£35,000 to £40,000
8 months ago
Tooling Engineer, Derbyshire
- Tooling Engineer jobs role, Manufacturing Engineer jobs role.
- Global manufacturing business with a first class reputation for investing in product development, manufacturing processes and facilities and most importantly their people.
- A growing organisation currently introducing a new product and production line.
- Position would suit a Tooling Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer with a press tool / sheet metal manufacturing background.
- £35K - £40K salary + generous pension scheme + private healthcare + subsidised onsite restaurant + extensive training opportunities.
This Tooling Engineer job will suit:
- An Engineer with a background in press tool design and sheet metal manufacturing.
- A Tooling Engineer with experience and knowledge of press setting to be able to create / adjust press and automation parameters with support from the press shop.
- You will have a practical problem-solving approach to provide effective tooling solutions within a world class manufacturing environment.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Degree/HND/HNC/Apprenticeship) in an engineering, production or manufacturing discipline.
This Tooling Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a team responsible for all current products, new product introduction, engineering and continuous improvement activities.
- Work closely with NPI Project Engineers to implement new products to existing and new production lines.
- Provide technical reports of tool design prior to tooling manufacture and approval.
- Manage supplier tool trials and material supply, providing technical assistance to Toolmakers.
- Generate tool trial reports with recommendations for tooling improvement during tool development.
- Control tool design and component maturity levels relevant to achieving component quality approval sign off.
This Tooling Engineer job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Ilkeston, Chesterfield, Coalville, Burton upon Trent.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.