over 1 year ago
Tooling Design Engineer. Melton Mowbray. We require a Tooling Design Engineer for a composite manufacturing business who supply in to motorsport, rail, defence and marine. As Tooling Design Engineer you will provide all tooling design including jigs and fixtures.
This Tooling Design Engineer job will suit:
- CATIA V5 experience
- Tooling design background
- Composites background
- Knowledge within automotive or motorsport
The Tooling Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary + benefits
- Flexible and supportive company culture
- Dynamic workforce
- Good length of tenure among staff
- Internally promote
The Tooling Design Engineer job will involve:
- Provide all tooling design including jigs and fixtures
- Optimise design solutions to meet customer expectation
- Creating designs for patterns and mould
- Work within the commercial parameters of budget for all tooling design
- Acting as lead design engineer for projects
This job is commutable from Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Nottingham, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.