about 1 year ago
TIG Welder, Coalville, Leicestershire
Skilled Welder Fabricator to join a growing precision engineering business. Ideally you will have experience of both MIG and TIG welding to a good standard. Opportunities for overtime. Standard Dayshift position. 4 day week every week!
Salary & Package: Competitive rate dependent on experience. Profit share bonus available.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Welder Fabricator with TIG welding experience.
- Anyone that has had experience in Gas Turbine and Nuclear Component Welding.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have knowledge of wider fabrication duties.
- Knowledge of working to Rolls Royce standards (RPS 184) and welding high value material products.
- Comfortable working towards NADCAP accredited standards.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Dayshift position, full time with hours over Monday to Thursday. Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
The job will involve:
- Fabricating and welding a variety of precision mechanical components for the aerospace sector.
- TIG welding and fabricating materials, such as Inconel, for Rolls Royce products.
- Wider fabricating duties such as brazing, cutting, grinding, polishing. CNC Brake Press knowledge would be an advantage.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Coalville, Market Bosworth, Tamworth, Leicester
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.