£26,000 - £28,000
over 2 years ago
Thermal Process Specialist job. Process support for food manufacturing technologies. Providing scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide.
To manage and deliver scientific and technical projects for our thermal processing clients, with focus on the validation of thermal processes. The job will involve a blend of consultancy, training and research activities, as part of a close-knit team. A part of this role will be the ability to develop process validation and engineering services to our clients.
Salary & Package: c£26,000 - £28,000. Minimum of 24 days plus public holidays. Permanent health scheme. Committed to continuous training and development.
This job will suit:
- Degree or equivalent in a science, food technology or engineering discipline.
- Experience of managing projects and people/equipment resources.
- Proven business development skills, with the potential and desire to develop these further.
- Time management and financial awareness to facilitate effective project management.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern facility with rural location, on site free parking, brand new restaurant.
- Competitive Salary – c£26,000 - £28,000
- 25 days, plus public holidays and a holiday purchase scheme.
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance.
- Committed to staff training and development. Staff academy on site that delivers courses on a wide range of topics.
The job will involve:
- Developing and implementing agreed business development strategies to stimulate and deliver innovative areas of contract and training for both product and process development in the thermal processing areas. This will include technical and marketing activities and preparing project proposals/tenders for clients.
- Planning and managing own activities to meet project deadlines. This will be predominantly contract and training projects but may include research activities.
- Development of technical and professional skills within the PS team.
- Responding to direct technical enquiries and requests for thermal process validation and optimisation advice using information retrieved from relevant sources
This job is commutable from Evesham, Shipston-on-Stour, Leamington Spa, Ettington, Banbury, Moreton-in Marsh, Stratford up Avon, Cheltenham, Chipping Norton, Chipping Campden and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford